A Land that is Fairer Than Fair

Shalom Aleichem!

Heaven is real. Life after death is real. There is every reason, scientific or otherwise, to show that earthly life is a transition to something celestial. I am not aware of any Christian doctrine suggesting that before we are born on earth, we exist in some form somewhere beyond the blue. However, almost all religions are unanimous on some form of existence after death. This is not just fantasy. It is real.

I know God exists because:

1. He has revealed Himself in the Bible
2. I have seen Him in the life of my parents
3. I have heard His voice
4. I have seen Him at work in my life
5. Several other people I have great respect for have so testified
6. Conflicting religions, founded independently from each other, all testify that He exists.

How and where God exists remains a mystery for me, except for the general apprehension that He dwells in Heaven. Heaven itself in the geographical context is above us, up there in the skies. I read somewhere that the stars are so far away that Man's current technological knowhow cannot reach there. One day we shall reach the nearest star then discover there are several others at least a billion light years away [!]. I tremble at the thought of the greatness and glory of God!

The good news I am sharing with you today is that the place where God has prepared for man after death, is in a place far far better than earth. It is a land that is fairer than fair!

Let us prepare and work on towards that which the Lord has prepared for us. Jesus is waiting to show you that what He proclaimed with conviction, is true. Let us not be fooled by what we have or do not have here on earth [much as we should live happily and comfortably so]. 

I pray and trust that you will not be dissuaded from believing that there is this land that is fairer than fair. The Lord help you and me to continue to prepare for the beautiful shore, where we shall see all the ransomed of the Lord!!!

Shalom!

Comments