A Leap of Faith!

A LEAP OF FAITH

Shalom Aleichem!

Faith as little as a mustard seed can create wonders. We live by faith not by sight. We believe in a life everlasting, not a life ending here on earth. We believe in investing in that life everlasting where a faithful God awaits all the ransomed.

An impression has been upon me for a while to start a blog to share on various issues.  In 2016, I had attempted to create an outlet that was to deal specifically with faith based issues but I unceremoniously withdrew as I was so exposed by the Devil that I felt unworthy to proceed in that direction. The attempt to move in the direction of  social, economic, political [SEP] analyses and commentaries, which I am well versed with, was overwhelming. I remembered just how angry I was [and still are...] with a number of developments at national, regional and international level. SEP merited my contribution  -  while at the same time expecting not to actively engage in any social or political activisms. Later, I apprehended just how SEP themes were ordinarily emotional and would be a wasted every day effort in a highly antagonistic world.

While lying on what was to be my death bed, I had an encounter - on 31 July 2017 - to be specific. It is a story for another day. Since that time, I asked myself several times for what purpose I was made to live again. I thought, and rightly so, my earlier concern to render my voice to matters of life and living can be actualised through starting a blog and sharing any insights I have about God and His grace, which we receive by faith. I have no idea whom it would reach and touch -  but I will do it anyway -  by faith -  believing the Lord will uplift someone's life somewhere. While in prayer with Saints at my local church on Sunday 2 May 2021, I had a strong impression upon me to create such an outlet on the very day. Obstructions came that distracted my attention. This morning [3 May 2021] after our Morning Glory prayer meeting [between 5am and 6am], I was reminded to create the outlet just after the prayer meeting. What a great joy to have created this!

I remain indebted to the Lord for this first step. I will testify of His goodness, of His nature, of His insights as He would be pleased to reveal to me. I neither hold nor claim any title within the body of God's faithful flock. I am just a disciple of Jesus aiming to quietly contribute and be a vessel of assisting myself and others in increasing our faith in the message that the Bible has brought to us. God is real. Life after death is real. I can testify!

I would love to remain as anonymous as possible so that my focus is on our God, a great and awesome God whose majesty no earthly language can describe.

Shalom 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Land that is Fairer Than Fair